We need your help to grow healthy kids!
Real Food for Kids fights childhood obesity and hunger by advocating for healthy food and nutrition education in our schools. Do you want to help? We are looking for volunteers who can help with a variety of roles, including:
- Serve as a liaison to your local school leadership/PTA
- Organize a Real Food for Kids event at your school
- Participate in one of our nutrition education programs or events, including Fresh Food Explorers, Food Day, and the Real Food for Kids Culinary Challenge
- Provide administrative and office support
- Host a Real Food for Kids fundraiser
- Staff a Real Food for Kids table at a community event
To get involved, please fill in this form and we will be in touch with you soon!